Dear friends of UniverCity Year,
Please join us to celebrate the successful completion of UniverCity Year Monona, a one-year partnership between the City of Monona and UW-Madison.
- Hear from UW System President Ray Cross, UW-Madison Vice Chancellor Charles Hoslet, Professor Jonathan Patz, and Monona officials
- Learn about how student projects addressed Monona’s goals for this partnership
- Meet and talk with Monona city officials, and UW-Madison faculty, staff and supporters
- Find out what’s next for UniverCity Year and how you can be involved
- Enjoy a complimentary assortment of hors d’oeuvres and beverages
- Take in the beautiful scenery along the shore of Lake Mendota
Wednesday, May 3, 2017, 5:00-6:30 p.m.
This event is open to the public, including Monona and Dane County residents, and UW-Madison faculty, staff and students.