From navigating a global pandemic to mitigating the effects of climate change and pursuing policy changes to make communities safer, cities in Wisconsin, across the nation and throughout the world are facing increasingly complex challenges. Local leaders rely on science to solve problems and create healthy, equitable and sustainable communities.
This discussion is held in partnership with WARF’s Crossroads of Ideas series.
· Gavin Luter, UniverCity Alliance (moderator)
· Andrea Hicks, Civil and Environmental Engineering
· Ajay Sethi, Population Health Sciences
· Diego Román, Curriculum and Instruction
· Laura Albert, Industrial and Systems Engineering
· Ché Stedman, City of Madison Fire Department
· Matthew Scanlin, Public Health Madison and Dane County